Web Enabled Remote Terminal Unit
Use internet and your own smart phone to build up remote monitoring system
Functions & Features
- Simple remote monitoring via internet without needing to build up a complex PC based system
- Pre-installed user-friendly browser view for remote data access through smart phones or tablets
- Five types of DL8 are available: Type A for ‘Browsing’ function with an internet browser; Type B added with ‘Reporting’ function by e-mails; Type C added with ‘Logging’ function with an SD card memory; Type D with ‘I/O Mapping’ over Modbus/TCP network; and Type E added with 'Expanded Communication' functions of SLMP client, HTTPS, and FTPS protcols.
- Various network protocols are usable: TCP/IP, SMTP client, SLMP client, HTTP server, HTTPS server, FTP client and server, FTPS client and server, Modbus/TCP master and slave
- R8 Series remote I/O modules available to accept a wide variety of field signals
● M-System Company does not provide smart phones and/or telecommunication services.
|DL8-B||Web server + E-mailing||Yes|
|DL8-C||Web server + E-mailing + SD card logging||Yes|
|DL8-D||Web server + E-mailing + SD card logging|
+ I/O mapping + I/O Marshalling Advanced View
|DL8-E||Web server (HTTP, HTTPS) + E-mailing + SD card logging|
+ I/O mapping + I/O Marshalling Advanced View + SLMP Client
|DL8 Series System Concept|
M-System's model DL8 is a remote terminal unit with basic web server function. Various sensor signals are gathered from built-in I/O modules or remote I/Os connected through Ethernet Modbus/TCP, and monitored through Intranet or Internet using a web browser.
Users do not need any additional application program to view the data. User-friendly browser views are already installed: Data, Trend and Event Log views. Each one is basic but useful, designed for ease of browsing on a small screen of smart phones and tablets.