Licence-free 920 MHz ISM band
QCVN 47: 2015 / BTTTT
QCVN 96: 2015 / BTTTT wireless module*
- Modbus-RTU transparent gateway and I/O
- Multi-hop technology solves various challenges of implementing a reliable wireless communication network.
- Supporting of low-speed moving devices makes the WL40VN Series ideal for data gathering for AGVs.
* This device is approved for use only in Vietnam.
* Signal strength site survey is required before introducing wireless modules.
M-System WL40VN Series Wireless I/O System employs a licence-free 920 MHz ISM band module. Compared with 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz wireless LANs and other wireless networks dedicated for instrumentation using higher frequency bands, the 920 MHz band ensures stable communication quality for a long distance transmission, suitable for telemetering, multiplex transmission systems and data logging applications with various sensors/devices including low-speed moving entities.
Modbus-RTU transparent devices can easily replace existing wired ones, and various industry standard sensors/devices can be added to the network.
Multi-hop wireless communication is a wireless network conveying data through a number of wireless communication devices in a "bucket-brigade" manner.
Relaying paths are automatically switched to an alternative one when one section of the connection is weak.
In the WL40VN Series, up to 100 child stations connect to a single parent station. The communications distance between stations can be up to 0.62 miles (1 km), thus making it possible to construct a wireless network in a wide range.
SYSTEM CONFIGURATION EXAMPLE
|DIMENSIONS unit: mm (inch)|